Good morning! Here is our agenda for today’s CHOICES Sustainability Summit. We’ve got a wide range of industries and perspectives represented, so there should be some lively discussions happening both on and off the stage.
- Welcome message from Boise
- Dr. Beth Stevens from The Walt Disney Co. presents “Integrating Sustainability Throughout an Organization”
- Joann Meyer-Cox from Meyer-Cox Forestry Consultants LLC presents “Demystifying Forest Certification”
- Carrie Gallagher from Alliance for Community Trees presents “Urban Tree Canopy: An Important Solution to Ecosystem Challenges”
- Lunch roundtable session with Ken Kurtzig, CEO of iReuse “Environmentally Preferable Purchasing”
- Keynote address: “Redefining Leadership and the Secrets of ‘Lollipop Moments’” from Drew Dudley, Nuance Leadership
- Phil Riebel from Two Sides U.S. presents “Two Sides – Responsible Production and Use of Print and Paper”
- Pam Blackledge from the RePaper Project/Environmental Paper Network presents “Dynamics of the Recycled Materials Market”
- Discussion panel: “Nurturing Sustainability through Business Ups and Downs” by Ken Kurtzig, iReuse
- Q&A and wrap-up
If you’re blogging, tweeting or giving Facebook updates about the Summit, please use our hashtag – #Choices_Summit2012. And keep following us throughout the day for live updates from the Summit.